It makes me really happy that someone besides my parents likes what I write! One of my new followers Lady On a Roof nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award! When I first started this blog I thought only friends and family would read it, but to know that other people are enjoying it too makes me feel appreciated for my work! You should all go check out her blog after you read this!!!
These are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who awarded this to you.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these blogger and tell them about the award.
So here it goes:
1. I'm extremely afraid of birds. I believe the technical term is ornithophobia.
2. I'm not a picky eater, but I will never-ever eat lunch meat ham. It's too watery and gross.
3. Ringo is my favorite Beatle, and when I get my little pug dog, I will name him as such.
4. My favorite cocktail is a long island iced tea.
5. When it comes to my taste in men, I like them taller, my age or older, and you have to have your own car/job and/or go to school for a good job and your own place. You must love cuddling or as my friend, Bryce, says hacemos cucharas (inside joke.) I don't want no scrubs.
6. My favorite things to do when I'm at home by myself is cuddle up with a bag of movie theater butter popcorn, Hershey's with almonds and watch a really great movie/documentary.
7. My ideal job is one that lets me travel around the world, for as long as want and when I want. If anyone knows of a job that fits that description, let me know ;-)
So here is my list of 15 other great bloggers:
1. Viva España: You know that girl Lauren I'm always talking about? Well this is her side of the story haha...
2. reNICKulous's rants: My friend Nick's blog where he publishes his wit papers from his classes. It always makes me smile :-)
3. Baking My Way through Germany: A woman's quest to conquer baking and the German language.
4. I Speaky No Español: My new friend Bryce's blog about his adventures in Granada.
5. Sangria, Sol y Siesta: People, places, events and fun things about or happening in Spain!
6. There is Always Sunshine after a Rainstorm... one guy's journey and experience.
7. Worldiscoveries: Brings me fun and constant inspiration whenever I need it!
8. JT Spangler: This is the blog of a guy I met in the hostel in Madrid. He's a singer/songwriter traveling around Spain for awhile. Plus you should check out his music!
9. Cheerios and Beer: The everyday life of Whitney.
10. Gillie Goes to Denmark: My sorority sister's adventures in Denmark!
11.What I like about... what Alycia loves about life!
12. Not so Spanish: I know she was just awarded, but I love her blog so much!
13. Beatle Photo Blog: If you don't like at least one of their songs, there's something wrong with you!
14. PostSecret: My favorite blog of all time!
15. Secrets of a FAT DIVA: Phyllis's stories and advice about ex's and love and being your best Diva!
Palabra del día: Agua Oxygenada, which is hydrogen peroxide. When I got sick this weekend I didn't know how to explain to the pharmacist what I needed. Now I know :-)