Join the Travel Hacking Cartel

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lazy Wednesday

Lauren and I have gotten pretty good at cooking for ourselves. Everything is quite tasty. Things that haven't been good have been canned tuna and prepackaged chicken, so I feel that's not our fault and it's the companies for not packaging delicious food. Last night we made spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and garlic bread.

As of now I feel like my life is finally on a regular schedule. Classes Monday through Thursday, Spin class and the gym Mon-Fri night, cooking and homework in the evening, and going out the weekends. The problem with a schedule, is that it gets hard to find new things to write about. I live quite a life.

The weather has been wet and rainy for the past three days. Hopefully the sun will come out soon (tomorrow perhaps?).We are supposed to go to Cordoba on Saturday, but the school needs one other person to register.

In class today we were given a group assignment to find out favorite places in Granada (restaurants, clubs, bars, etc...) Which is exactly what I was gonna start posting on my blog! Due to the weather, I wasn't able to go out so here's a list of my favorite Spanish songs at the moment:

1. Que Tengo Que Hacer - Omega
2. Suavemente - Elvis Crespo
3. La Camisa Negra - Juanes
4. Waka Waka (Esto es Africa) - Shakira
5. Relax - Maná
6. Manos al Aire - Nelly Furtado
7. Atrevete - Calle 13
8. La Tortura - Shakira
9. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar
10. Volaré - The Gypsy kings

Now for Palabra del día. So today in class we were supposed to look up a word and explain it to the class. Me being the person I am was confused and I thought we had to bring in a spanish proverb. Well of course I looked up the most random word in the dictionary before my name was called and I found Dosel, which means Canopy.

Oh one more piece of news! Lauren and I finally have internet in our apartment! Now I have so much more time for internet activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...