Join the Travel Hacking Cartel

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nippy Goes to Gibraltar

As a last hurrah we decided to be border-crossers and go to a magical place called Gibraltar. It's a tiny two mile stretch of land inhabited by the British where you can play with monkeys. Nippy got to do a few things while we were there. Check it out!
 The Rock of Gibraltar!!!
 It's a welcome sign
 You can't really tell, but the mist is blocking Africa
This was the safest way I could get a picture with Nippy and a monkey. Inside the van.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I need to show Nippy to my daughter because she has a habit of always bringing a stuffed animal wherever it goes!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nippy travels very much, how lucky he is! Really, Gibraltar is a place I am looking forward to visiting, though I don't know when!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...